Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

failures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
soulglot

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: failures Reply with quote

gixen has failed me on at least six times in the last couple of weeks. A big problem for us that spend so much time looking over ebay and not getting our snipes to place a bid. Very poor show gixen.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please can you provide examples, so that they can be investigated and, potentially, the service improved.
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:09 am    Post subject: GIXEN IS THE BOMB Reply with quote

My experience is the exact OPPOSITE. I have been using Gixen mirror service since 2008, sniping set to 3 seconds. Of the many thousands snipes placed, only one failed because ebay blocked my password as a security measure. GIXEN IS THE BOMB - other sniping services (I tried many before I found Gixen) don't even come close. Thanks Mario - you are a star.
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: EXAMPLES PLEASE Reply with quote

Interested to see soulglot's "examples" of failed snipes. not going to hold my breath as might be a long wait Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: EXAMPLES PLEASE

soulglot

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: failures Reply with quote

I would have answered in a timely manner, but I'm busy at work and not glued to this forum as some seem to be.
I would give you some examples, but gixen removes the bidding examples a few days after the event.
I was having a great time for a long time with gixen and having loads of successful snipes, but recently several bids were not placed.
I was considering using their payment system, but it would seem that at the moment my bids are being blocked? Would this correct?
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 am    Post subject: STILL WAITING Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.