Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

DOWN TO THE LAST MINUTE SNIPES

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TIO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: DOWN TO THE LAST MINUTE SNIPES Reply with quote

SAW something on ebay that I wanted at the last minute..really down to 1 minute 8 seconds. I entered the numbers, Gixen warned that the item may have been entered too late. but I went through, by the time I clicked back to ebay it was down to 8 seconds to auction end, I knew of course that it was indeed too late.and when i saw the statement :" Item ended," I thought damn, but wait i won.. GIXEN got it for me at the last minute. So if you want something still enter it. i t might get through, i don;t know if it was because no one else used a snipe service or that simply Gixen punched out the competition. but with Gixen (when it's working ) has no competition.
newbie12345

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if you are there for the end of the auction then you could have just bid on ebay instead. Then you know it would have gone through for certain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.