Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to login - eBay refusing password

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillerHeels_UK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: Unable to login - eBay refusing password Reply with quote

Unable to login to Gixen - message says eBay refuses password. But nothing has changed and I am able to login to eBay site as ususal. Mario, can you please check the login parameters between Gixen and eBay as something has happened to the settings.....thank you.
Lionheart500

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Unable to login - eBay refusing password Reply with quote

KillerHeels_UK wrote:
Unable to login to Gixen - message says eBay refuses password. But nothing has changed and I am able to login to eBay site as ususal. Mario, can you please check the login parameters between Gixen and eBay as something has happened to the settings.....thank you.

Me too and it is frustrating
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely it is that Ebay has inserted captcha screens when the Gixen server tries to log in, you would not see them when logging in from a location that Ebay already associates with your account.

My advice would be to leave it for 24 hours before trying again.. the measures Ebay takes against accounts are usually temporary.

If the problem still persists after that then email Mario at the support address given on the 'Contact' tab above and he may be able to provide more specific instructions for you to take in order to make it possible for Gixen to log in on your behalf again. Please include your ebay id to identify yourself and a short restatement of the problem you have and how long you have had it, you may wish to refer back to this thread on the community forum.
killerheels_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Success! Just tried again and logged in with no issue. Also Gixen 4droid works now too.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.