Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Thank you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
globul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Hi !
Just thank you for this great service !

globul
syl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to thank you too! I have have previously used another service, but really like the simple interface and nice tools Gixen offers.

Your transparency in running the site and answering questions, etc. is also very refreshing and much appreciated!

Happy Holidays!
Sashman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Admiration Reply with quote

I really admire not only this superb service, but the exceptional human being behind it all. Other services are merely more text and graphics on the screen, no such nonsense here, Mario's a real guy with apparent integrity and care. Awesome sir, AWESOME.
sarahemmm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Thank you too! Reply with quote

Another very happy longtime user here!

I can't begin to tally how much Gixen has helped me get the stuff I want at a price I am happy with, but it's all sorts, from cars to computers and everything in between.

Happy New Year to Mario and all his users!

Sarah
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Thank you too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.