Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Password not working on Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgvault

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Password not working on Gixen Reply with quote

Hello
Received the same MC010 Unauthorized access of account ebay notice, Change password that everyone else did. I changed my password to a new one but now I cant login to Gixen. I get this
Password is not a match. Could not log you in.

eBay refused your password. Please check the following:

1) Try to log in with the same username/password combination directly at the ebay website. If this fails, you have to resolve the problem with ebay directly.

2) If you use multiple languages / locales, check that your keyboard is set to the right one.

3) Some special characters presented a problem for Gixen in the past. If you use an unusual character in your ebay password, please let us know what it is (never email your full password, just the character in question).

4) If you changed your ebay password, the new password applies to Gixen as well. All the snipes scheduled with the old password are invalid and you have to re-enter them. You can no longer see the old sniping entries.
----------
I have checked 10 times to make sure I am entering the new password into gixen and it is in fact that same as ebay's updated one.
I am using a Capitol letter in my pass but I'm not sure if that could constitute as a special character that is refered to in #3. Please advise. Thanks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may need to wait for up to 24 hours for ebay to stop inserting captchas. They often do this after a password change. It can take as little as few hours, or up to 24 hours to stop. This prevents Gixen from logging in on your behalf.
rgvault

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Password Reply with quote

mario wrote:
You may need to wait for up to 24 hours for ebay to stop inserting captchas. They often do this after a password change. It can take as little as few hours, or up to 24 hours to stop. This prevents Gixen from logging in on your behalf.

Will do Ill update later on tomorrow evening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.