eBay username
eBay Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.
Forum is available in English only.

SearchSearch     

First time's a charm! This just shouldn't be free ;)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
madjimbo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: First time's a charm! This just shouldn't be free ;) Reply with quote

greetings, community! And THANK YOU, Mario!!!!!

I am 1 for 1, having tried Gixen for the first time and won a large collection of Hella driving lights, all for $32. Normally a pair sells for about $100, yet I got about 7 pairs for my $32! Shocked

Regardless, it was exhilarating to watch and refresh and see my bid fly in at T-minus 5 seconds Smile Saves on the anxiety!!! Thank you, Mario, for the first of many valuable wins. I'll be sending you the mirror subscription right away! I mean, It's already now paid for 10X over with this, my first test use.

Again, many many thanks. My life will be much more open and un-tied from ebay from now on! (YIPPEEE!!!)

And really, having your life free.... that's priceless.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: First time's a charm! This just shouldn't be free ;)

Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's certainly nice to get your life back isn't it Wink

I felt much the same way when I first discovered this.

As one that swore I would never pay for a sniping service, after all 'I can do it myself' ... I had signed up (well $6 is a lot of money to some of us ;-D ) within about 2 days!

... and much like all those trendy gadgets, mobile phones, ipods, televisions (!!) (oh dear I'm showing my age arent I)... telephones... wheels... how far back shall I go?....

... I CANT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.