Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen Didn't Bid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksuneast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Gixen Didn't Bid Reply with quote

One other person had bid on this item, and that bid was $0.36. The bid increment was $0.05. I thought I set up Gixen to bid that, so that my bid would have been $0.41 and I would have won. This being the first time I used Gixen, I stayed up until after 2 am so I could sit there and watched it count down and then place the bid -- and to my horror it did absolutely nothing! So the other person won, and they hadn't even placed a bet for the previous 4-1/2 hours! What the heck happened?! Did I do something wrong?

Item: 39039020811
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That auction id does not seem to exist on eBay, are you sure that was the number?
ksuneast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Gixen Didn't Bid Reply with quote

Hi, yes the number was correct. I wish I could send you the listing because I called it up to look at it. Here's more info:

Seller info
koolcharmscom ( 9001)
99.6% Positive feedback
Save this seller
See other items
Visit store: koolcharmscom
Other item info

Item number: 390390208011
Item location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Ships to: N. and S. America, Europe, Australia See exclusions
Payments:
PayPal See details

I have a screenshot of Gixen but have no idea how to imbed it in this thing. All I know how to do is attach it as email.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number was not correct (one zero missing or so), but you entered it correctly this time.

In the maximum bid field you should insert your maximum bid, not the increment. You entered 0.05 instead of 0.41.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject:

ksuneast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mario, I finally figured out what I did last night. Good thing I tried it out on an auction that wasn't too important. Now I know what to do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.