Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

My first snipe and I won!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jam_and_Bees

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: My first snipe and I won! Reply with quote

I'm so tickled! I just tried Gixen for the first time and I won my auction! How cool is that?

I look forward to seeing how my other bids go now that I've tried and succeeded using Gixen.

Thanks for creating this and making it free - you rock! Very Happy

P.
JF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Yes this site Rock Reply with quote

Yes I love this site. I also won a couple of auctions with it.

It's great the other users never saw it coming heheh Surprised)

I was able to purchase things that I needed at a lower cost than I would have had to pay creating a bidding war the old way.

JF
ph1669

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Excellent Piece Of Software Reply with quote

I've just used this for the first time, and although a few in my group were not bid on because 'GIXEN' was down (according to the status) I wouldn't have bid on them anyway because it was too high a price.

Overall this works brilliantly. It allowed me to line up several bids in the same group and then go out. Got back later to find it had won me the item I wanted at the price I wanted. It won me the item with just 6 secs to go. Other bidders were in there but they gave up with just 8 secs to go !!

Thanks again...........
lj1015

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: First time Reply with quote

I used gixen for the first time yesterday and must say that it was great. Needless to say I got my item with 5 seconds left and thirteen $$ under my max. THANK YOU!!!!!!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: First time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.